Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Voided Stake Dance Flyer

I've been kind of feeling blasé lately. Listening to the Scriptures the other day I heard this quote and it resonated with me. So I looked it up and here it is:

"...for I will show unto them that my wisdom is greater than the cunning of the devil." -- 3 Nephi 21:10

Of course that is Jesus Christ speaking -- I would hope I could say the same thing about myself.

Anyway, there are a lot of quotes from the Ensign that I just read and Conference that I want to share but I just don't feel like it now.  :-(  Perhaps later.

I went to a lot of work making a flyer for our upcoming stake dance.  Unfortunately they changed the theme on me and I had to redo it.  :-( So anyway I wanted to post it here so all my work wasn't completely in vain.  :-)




1 comment:

  1. This was the most awesome flyer and theme they've ever had for a Stake Dance.
    Too bad they changed the theme, and therefore had to change the flyer.

    A job well done, for sure.

    ReplyDelete