Friday, January 22, 2016

Some Things I've Learned Recently

Some things I've learned recently:

1 -- speaking truth = being mean
2 -- not accepting sin = not being forgiving
3 -- stating facts = being judgmental
4 -- not ostracizing someone = choosing sides
5 -- trying to live my religion by keeping God's commandments = being holier than thou
6 --Believing in any religion = being brainwashed
7 --Strong emotional feelings for faith = not being able to see clearly
8 -- having faith = blindly following like a sheep
9 --Allowing yourself to be manipulated by apostates = being Christlike
10 -- coddling and being buffaloed by an apostate family member = holding the family together

WRONG!  How is it that the person who suffered a severe traumatic head injury is the only one thinking clearly?  Wake up and face reality people. Before it's too late.

That's my two cents.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking clearly too! :)
    This is spot on.
    Sad state of affairs really.
    I have much I could say-- but I will just say, at least you can hold your head high, knowing you stand with a clear conscience before God.
    It is dangerous ground to sympathize with apostates- and those who so eagerly belittle, mock and speak with cruel, profane, and immature words to their own family members.
    Thanks for being strong.
    Thanks for always keeping the faith-- no matter what you have had to face in life.

    ReplyDelete