Monday, January 15, 2018

26 years

26 years ago today I embarked on a wonderful journey.  26 years ago today I entered the Missionary Training Center for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and began my service as a full-time missionary.  Best decision I ever made.

I feel so blessed and privileged to have been able to serve the Lord full-time for 18 months.  It certainly benefited me and my life much more than anything I ever did on my mission to help others.


 A couple pictures from my missionary farewell on January 12, 1992.


I strongly urge anyone who is worthy and able to apply for missionary service.  It is an amazing privilege and blessing.  It is certainly worth any sacrifice necessary to be able to serve full-time mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

That's my two cents.

2 comments:

  1. I second that.
    Hard to believe it's been 26 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is certainly a beautiful missionary. Must get it from her mother. I sure love all of my children. What an empty life it would be without them.

    ReplyDelete