Thursday, January 18, 2018

Limbaugh Quote

I really like this quote by Rush Limbaugh today so I thought I would post it:
"Liberal Democrats demand that they make decisions for people based on their contempt for average, ordinary people. It’s part of the arrogant, condescending attitude that liberal Democrats have. Their utopia, by the way, is predicated on the fact that you have no choice. Their utopia exists only when they tell you what you can and can’t do, and offshoots. 
"See, I believe something differently, folks.... 
"I believe free people, constitutionally free, American definition of free, meaning we have a Constitution that limits the government. The government cannot encroach on our life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness, by virtue of our founding documents. I believe free people are, by and large — there are exceptions to everything — virtuous. 
"A free people, a free individual will more often than not do the right thing..." -- Rush Limbaugh, January 18, 2018
I can't help but see the Gospel parallels.  Liberal Democrats subscribe to Satan's philosophy of taking choice and freedom from people.  It's no wonder they are always angry.

People who are free to choose, who retain their God-given agency, are by and large virtuous.  In other words, they tend to do the right thing.  I find it interesting that Rush Limbaugh pointed this out.

By my own observation I've noticed that those who turn from God by their own willful rebellion also tend to become Liberal Democrats.

It's interesting that those who throw their own freedom away want to take everyone else's freedom away from them.  Misery loves company I suppose.
"Wherefore, men are free according to the flesh; and all things are given them which are expedient unto man. And they are free to choose liberty and eternal life, through the great Mediator of all men, or to choose captivity and death, according to the captivity and power of the devil; for he seeketh that all men might be miserable like unto himself."  -- 2 Nephi 2:27  
That's my two cents.

1 comment: