Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fight Freedom of Choice Act

I just received an e-mail from my sister in law, Derrinda. In this e-mail was a link to a website where you can sign your name on a petition to fight the freedom of choice act. I am actually not familiar with this act but apparently, our new President-elect, 0bama, has vowed to sign this act into law when he becomes president in January. From what I understand, the freedom of choice act would repeal all state laws against abortions, partial-birth abortions, parental notification, etc. I don't know if it will do any good but it wouldn't hurt, for any of you who are interested in signing your name on the petition here is the link: http://www.fightfoca.com/

4 comments:

  1. I cannot believe ANYONE would support abortion like that. Babies almost full term being tortured and killed. I really can't comprehend that type of inhumanity. I signed the petition and hope others will help in speaking out against this madness! Freedom of choice comes before conception--there should be no freedom to murder an innocent baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sickens me to think anyone could do this to a baby. i signed the petition too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so disgusting, that it is even an issue in this country, or any other country for that matter. I also just signed the petition, and now I can only hope that the American people will stand up for the lives of all of those innocent, helpless babies that deserve the same opportunity to life, as those who are trying to kill them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another reason why I cried soo much after NObama was elected. I signed the petition. I don't think people understood what they were voting for when they voted NObama in or did they? America has only very few threads to hold onto now...

    ReplyDelete