Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow

Snow is somewhat of a novelty here in Washington. It only snows about two to three times each year. We had our first snow yesterday, but it didn't stick. So I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I looked out the window and saw snow on the ground. I love to see the deciduous trees with snow-covered branches and without leaves. I also love to see the evergreen trees dappled with snow. I asked my dad to take some pictures this morning. Enjoy.








Samson blends in well with the snow. Could you spot him in some of the pictures?

4 comments:

  1. Tammy, I could see your dog in several of those pictures. I think he likes the snow as much as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the 4th picture down, I was thinking, "That looks like an animal of some sort" but I couldn't tell it was Samson until you said that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you haven't noticed, I copied you and put the newsroom on my blog too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful!
    I love San Diego weather but the snow sure is fun to look at :)
    I went back and saw Samson in the 4th picture.

    ReplyDelete