Monday, November 9, 2015

Good News Good News!

Well, I know this is going to be a shock to everybody but I actually have good news about my leg.  It appears to be healing!  Miracles never cease. Answer to many prayers.

I went in today fully expecting the doctor to tell me I need another surgery -- bone graft.  But to my surprise he told me it looked like it was healing.  Happy day!

I could certainly use some good news for once.
Lateral view November 9, 2015

AP view November 9, 2015

I zoomed in on this view to show more detail.  I had it centered better but apparently when I exported it to my pictures it used the center point of the whole x-ray.  But you can still see the entire fracture.


I go back in two months to get more x-rays to see if it is continuing to heal.  Pray for me scooter.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Alright!!! Must have been your pink hulk pants!! Great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look better than the last x-ray.
    Congrats on some good news for a change.

    ReplyDelete