Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Harley Hoggers Part 2

For completeness sake I decided to post the other pictures I have of Dad's Harley.  I tried to Photoshop the yellow out of them.  Don't know if it's better or worse.  I will post the originals on some of them.

November 30, 1975
Dad's 1976 Harley Davidson
Orem, Utah

Original

Dad's caption on the back of the photograph.

Dad looking B double A on his Harley.
Orem, Utah
Late 1975 or early 1976 most likely.

Can this picture get any cooler?  :-)
1976
Orem, Utah

Me trying to be B double A by Dad's 1976 Harley Davidson.

Original photo
Original B AA Dad.  :-)
I thought there was a picture of Mom on Dad's Harley, but I can't seem to locate it.  :-( 

I love these photos and I love the memories from my childhood.  I remember going on rides with Dad on his Harley and hanging on tight!  Those were the days.

I love and miss you, Dad.  Thanks for the memories.

That's my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment