Thursday, January 16, 2020

We Just Three Little Sisters

I don't remember the story very well but I think someone was talking to my little sisters and me and I said, "We just three little sisters."

I guess some people thought it was cute because I somehow remember the story.  It was probably around the same time as the pictures below.

Anyway here are the pictures I found of me with my two baby sisters.

Lisa, Juliet, Tammy
1974
Orem, Utah

Tammy, Juliet, Lisa
Just three little sisters
Aren't we cute?
1974

Lisa, Juliet, Tammy
Hidden Meadows Apartments
Orem, Utah
1974


Juliet, Lisa, Tammy
cute matching dresses
Christmas 1975

We all look super thrilled in this photo.
Got to love the fluff heads!  :-)
Tammy, Juliet, Lisa
1974/75?


Horseback riding at Grandma's house. I think we are on Yo-Yo.  Correct me if I'm wrong.
Clearlake Oaks, California
1976?
Tammy, Juliet, Lisa

Lisa, Tammy, Juliet
Grandma's house.  Orem, Utah
1977


These pictures crack me up.
Tammy, Lisa, Juliet wearing matching dresses.
1986
Salem, Utah

This is when we lived In Great Grandpa's house in Salem, Utah.
Gotta love the sweet 80s fashions.
Summer 1986
Tammy 15, Lisa 14, Juliet 12
You've seen this before but I thought I would post it on here anyway for completeness sake.
This is one of my favorite pictures of me with my sisters.
We loved our football shirts.  And Dad's Harley.
Orem, Utah
1976
Just found this so I thought I would add it.
Christmas 1976
Just three little sisters with three little little dolls.

I had originally planned on adding more photos of me with my sisters through the years as we got older.  But it would just take too much effort, and I am not up to it right now.  I decided just to post this now because who knows when I will feel up to doing that.

I love my baby sisters!  We have always been super close.  We are all 18 months apart in age.  Which was awesome growing up.  I had two built-in best friends.  And we still are!

Thanks for always being there for me, sisters!  I love you!

We just three little sisters.

That's my two cents.

1 comment:

  1. The horse picture is my favorite. :)
    Lots of memories. I could smell the Salem house just looking at the photos.
    The first picture made me laugh how you're looking over...
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete