Monday, January 13, 2020

Original Four

Since I just posted pictures of me with Lisa, I decided the next logical category would be original four.  So I went through and tried to find all the pictures I had of Mom and Dad with me and Lisa.

I could not find quite as many but enjoy the journey nonetheless.

Original four
July 1972

Christmas 1973


Check out Dad's perm :-)

This was just five days before Juliet was born.


Familiar setting.
My paternal grandparent's home.
Clearlake Oaks, California
1973

Lisa's first birthday party
June 1973
Dad holding Lisa

Mike Wahlen with his baby and Dad with Lisa
me in the foreground
Summer 1972

Grandma Stone, Gram Valentine, Tammy, Mom, Lisa
Lisa's first birthday party
June 1973

I look thrilled to be sitting on Gramp Valentine's lap.
Lisa is happy to be sitting on Gram Valentine's lap.
Christmas 1973
Grandpa, Grandma, and Uncle Don in the background.

Okay not all of these are original four, but they are the pictures I found that had me and Lisa with other people.

I don't know why it didn't start with original three, I may have to do that one in the future.  But next up will be three little sisters.  That may take a while to find all of the pictures.  Especially since I'm not feeling well lately.  I will try to get it done soon though.  I hope you enjoyed these photos.

That's my two cents

No comments:

Post a Comment