Thursday, January 23, 2020

Six Month Anniversary

It's hard to believe it's been six months since Dad died.

Here are just a few pictures of me with my daddy through the years.






Okay, I know Lisa is also in this photograph but Dad just looks too cool to not include it.  :-)


I liked this picture so much, I cropped Michael out.  :-)
My high school graduation
May 1989

Graceland
June 2002

February 2002

June 2002

I thought this picture was appropriate as the last picture.
Dad kissing me goodbye.
2007
 I still can't believe that Dad is gone.  I still miss him just as much as I did six months ago, if not more.  There is a void in my heart that can't be filled until we are reunited on the other side of the veil.

I love you, Dad.  God be with you till we meet again. Wookatah wookatah!

That's my two cents. 

1 comment: