Thursday, May 22, 2014

Early Walker

I'm stuck in the house on a beautiful day so I decided to put a few pictures on here just for fun.

I was going to put a lot more but I decided to just put these three that show how young I was when I was walking.

I'm not actually sure when these pictures were taken or how old I was.  Obviously it was sometime in 1971.

Maybe mom and dad can help me out on the details?

But anyway, the story goes that I started walking at seven months and was walking well by nine months.

The vase was as tall as me -- or taller :-)

Obviously I was the cutest baby to set foot on the face of the earth :-)

But that's just my humble opinion :-) 


The story goes that I never crawled.  I skipped that milestone and went directly to walking. I didn't have time for that stuff.  I just had some stuff to do :-)

Anyway I will spare you more cute baby pictures.  I just wanted to document my early walking.  :-)

I know that's a lame title but I couldn't think of anything better right now.  :-(

1 comment:

  1. I think that vase IS taller than you.
    I can see why people's heads would turn in amazement when they saw you walking down store aisles. It is pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete