Saturday, May 10, 2014

Supergirl

For some reason these pictures weren't in a file.  They were just hanging out with all of the other folders.  So every time I open my pictures file I see them at the end of the list of folders.

So I decided to post them on my blog for a couple of reasons.  
1 -- I look great- as usual!  :-)
2 -- the shirt epitomizes who I am.  :-)

the digital date stamp on the pictures say they were taken April 28, 2002

Of course one of my favorite pastimes was to take self-portraits.  And with the digital camera it became much easier.  So I have about 1 million photographs with this background in my Downey, CA apartment in a multitude of different outfits.  I will spare you most of them.  :-)

As you can see I liked plants and my leather animals! I thought it was a great backdrop :-).


it's no wonder I had Michael and Jason sing the outgoing message on my answering machine to the tune of "Superman" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment