Monday, May 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom!  Here are a few pictures to take you down memory lane.

I'm guessing somewhere in 1971

look how little I was when I was walking :-)









I don't think I'm too thrilled about the deer being that close to me :-)




I believe this is Colorado Springs.

Christmas 1971?

going to venture a guess that this is around June 1972
it looks like Lisa is about to be born :-)

around Christmas 1972
don't I look cute?  :-)


high school graduation May 1989

Graceland June 2002

inside Sun Studios in Memphis, Tennessee
June 2002



June 2002

Santa Monica, California
apparently June 1, 2000 :-)

Santa Monica California
June 1, 2000

Knotts Berry Farm

getting ready to move to Texarkana, Texas
Downey California June 2002

Downey California June 2002

I really like this picture of me with my mommy :-)

the couch we are sitting on is one of our old childhood couches I reupholstered when I was in medical school in San Francisco :-)

Yes, I can do just about anything :-) I'm very talented :-)

Texarkana Texas
June 2002

standing by the sign of the hospital where I was about to start my residency.

New Boston, Texas -- June 2002

Happy Birthday Mom!  I hope you have a wonderful day!  I hope you enjoyed the journey down memory lane.  :-) 


3 comments:

  1. It's fun to see all the pictures.
    Happy Birthday to Mom.
    Hope it's a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Raga!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife. I'm so sorry you are ill today honey, but let's hope that tomorrow this sickness will all be in the past. I love you , and I'm honored to be your husband. Let's try and make it another 44 years!

    ReplyDelete