Thursday, January 16, 2014

Leaving for My Mission!

We found a few pictures of my airport departure for my mission to Tampa, Florida.  I know we have more than this, but this is all we could find.  I don't have any pictures with Dad :-( .  And Juliet is trying to get out of the picture in the one she is in :-(.  Hopefully we can locate the others and I will add them later. This was back in the days when you could actually see people off at the terminal.


me, mom, Michael -- doesn't he look thrilled? :-)

Juliet -- trying to get out of the picture :-), Lisa, me, Michael also trying to get out of the picture :-)
I think this picture is hilarious -- it cracks me up.

someone should have told me to say cheese :-) -- me and Michael.  I can't believe how young Michael was when I left on my mission!

on the airplane headed for Tampa!

3 comments:

  1. I still remembered I was wearing that sweater to see you off at the airport. Funny. I am surprised Mike was wearing a Mt. View shirt. He should be wearing one that says, "Go Bingham!" instead. ;)
    It's hard to believe he is the same age in those pictures as Richie is now. Crazy.
    I remember crying when I watched you walk down that final walkway to the plane. Of course, Dad and Mom were crying too. I don't remember if Juliet and Michael did.
    I like this mission series. Pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what memories. Daddy sure loves his babies! Great posting "Big T".
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool!! I remember that well! I think Mike and I were too punky to cry! Ha ha. We looked so young!! Love it Tam!! You were a supreme missionary and still are!!

    ReplyDelete