Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hawaii Trip -- Hard Rock Café

this will be a short one today.  There aren't very many pictures of this, but I made it a separate category anyway.

This was our trek to Hard Rock Café in Honolulu.

Juliet standing outside of the Hard Rock Cafe in Honolulu.

me doing the same.

Juliet eating her sandwich :-)

looks like I ordered a juicy burger :-)

of course, we had to buy hard rock T-shirts.  That was the thing to do in the 90s :-)

I remember running in my Hard Rock Honolulu T-shirt quite often at Utah State.

Juliet with her bag of goodies in front of the hard rock.

I know this wasn't a very good post today. This is by far the shortest one.  I will do a better one tomorrow.  Let's see, how about the beach? No, let's do PCC -- Polynesian Cultural Center :-) that will be a fun one :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment