Monday, March 3, 2014

Hawaii Trip -- Random Pictures

I had so much fun blogging about my mission that I decided to blog about my Spring break trips to visit Juliet in Hawaii. I know that I went two consecutive years in a row.

 I think Juliet and I figured out that it was March 1994 and March 1995.  Although I'm not sure which pictures are from which year.  So I'm just putting them all together as if it were one trip, but it was actually two separate years.

I've separated the pictures into 11 different posts.  I will start with random pictures and end with random pictures, and in between will be separated into categories.  So get ready for 11 consecutive days of Hawaii pictures :-)

I won't have as many stories as I did with my mission pictures, but hopefully you will still enjoy the journey through photographs.

So let's go to Hawaii!  :-)

me eating frozen yogurt

Juliet eating frozen yogurt
me and Juliet, taking a self portrait :-) I believe this was taken inside Juliet's apartment.

Interestingly, they have the same kind of louvered windows at Hawaii, as they do in Florida.  Notice the window behind us.

a beautiful picture of me on the bus to Hilo Hattie.  They have a free bus that runs to Hilo Hattie, because they want you to go spend your money there :-)


Of course Juliet and I weren't opposed to going shopping :-)

Hilo Hattie is a fun store.as I recall, they give you a lei when you arrive at the store.  That was pretty cool.

Since Juliet didn't have a car that first year I was there, we had to walk or run everywhere we went. It was actually quite fun :-)

I don't even know if this is a picture from my Hawaii trip or not. I have no idea where this is. This is definitely a random picture taken from the inside of an airplane. but it's a cool picture :-)

I believe this was on the North Shore.  This would have been my second year in Hawaii because that would've been way too far for us to run :-) the North Shore is on the other side of the island from Honolulu.  Which is where Juliet lived.  This is definitely when Juliet had a car.

I don't know why this picture is so blurry :-(

not the most flattering picture of me :-(

You have to pardon all of my heathenic pictures.  But it's hard not to be a heathen in Hawaii.  You always have to be prepared to jump in the water :-).

I hope these are pictures of Hawaii :-) I have no idea where this is.  Can you help me out Juliet?

beautiful scenery anyway :-)

I'm not sure where this is either.

looks like we're at a bus stop.  That is my Temple bag that I'm holding.  But I'm not dressed to go to the temple, so I don't know what this is about.
I'm not sure where this is either but I must be in Hawaii because I'm doing the Shaka.  :-)

I have no idea where this is either.

Look for the Diamondhead pictures tomorrow!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Man, I always thought that picture of you on the bus was you riding in a convertible. :)
    I don't know why I always thought that because I knew nobody had a convertible to cruise around in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea where those pics were taken! Maybe close to haunauma bay?

    ReplyDelete