Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hawaii Trip -- Hawaii Temple

after all of those heathenic beach pictures yesterday, I thought I better do the temple pictures next.  :-)

I think these pictures are from two different trips.  One trip where we were at PCC and took the bus tour to the temple.  And then another trip where I actually went and did a session in the Hawaii Temple.

What I remember most about the Hawaii Temple is how small it is.  Of course I was used to going to the big temples like Provo and Logan.  But the Hawaii Temple reminded me more of a church building, in terms of how small it was inside.

It was a wonderful opportunity to be able to go and do a session in the Hawaii Temple while I was there.

I can't say that it was the highlight of my trip, but I probably should say that :-) 

me sitting on the sign in front of the Hawaii Temple.

Juliet in front of the Hawaii Temple

something must have been funny :-) not the best picture I've ever taken :-)

a much better picture of Juliet from the same angle.

I'm not sure what this is supposed to be showing.

me in front of the fountain at the Hawaii Temple

there is that crazy pose again.

As a side note, I don't know why I'm not wearing the belt that goes with that dress.  Perhaps I was in a hurry and forgot to put it on.  Or else I might have figured that I'd just have to take it off anyway when I changed inside the temple.  I don't know.  But I wish I would have worn it :-) it looks very unfinished.  :-(

proof of purchase that Juliet was actually at the Hawaii Temple.  :-)

another picture of me sitting on the sign as proof that I was there :-)

the grounds are very lovely and well maintained as they are at all temples.

The skies look rather ominous.

self-explanatory :-)


me holding my temple bag.  That is the temple bag that I used throughout my temple going career :-)

me trying to do a cool pose, but not succeeding.  :-(

ditto.

So there you have my Hawaii Temple pictures.

Next up, how about the Dole pineapple plantation?

No comments:

Post a Comment