Monday, October 3, 2016

Corrupt Media

"...the media today has reached a new low, literally the bottom of the barrel, literally so low that when they look up they see the gutter.

"...everybody's known the media's biased. Everybody's known the media's a bunch of leftists, but never before, people are saying, have they seen the media so publicly throw away every pretense of journalism, in public, with smiles on their faces and with pride, just abandon all concepts of journalism, integrity, fairness, objectivity, to throw in with the Democrat candidate.

"All I know is I'm sick and tired of this kind of phony baloney, plastic banana, good-time rock 'n' roller obvious character assassination work. I'm tired of it working. I'm sick and tired of it working. I'm sick and tired of the corruption winning. I'm sick and tired of the fraudsters getting away with it because not enough of the American people know enough or care enough to react to it in the right way, or for whatever reason.

"Because this corruption is destroying every institution and every tradition that has defined this nation and its greatness. And it sets out to destroy anybody who wants to maintain those traditions and institutions or strengthen them. And I'm like you, I'm fed up with these people prevailing. But this is what the left has wrought."  -- Rush Limbaugh, October 3, 2016

Amen Rush! Well said.

That's my two cents.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN Tammy, time is running short. It won't be long now!!

    ReplyDelete