Wednesday, October 19, 2016

RIP Uncle Ken

Just received the news that my great uncle Ken died this morning from prostate cancer.  His wife, my great aunt Evelyn passed away last year.  They were both exceptionally wonderful, loving people. 

I'm sure their reunion was very sweet.

They are both now undoubtedly in paradise in the spirit world doing the Lord's work.

RIP uncle Ken

I played around with Photoshop really quick to try to put a frame around a couple of pictures I cropped that Lisa took at aunt Evelyn's funeral last year.  This was my favorite.  It's not my best work but it'll do.  :-) I especially love the picture of uncle Ken and aunt Evelyn behind uncle Ken's left shoulder.

Aunt Evelyn, Me, Uncle Ken
January 12, 1992 -- My Mission Farewell

February 27, 2015
Thanks for the pictures Lisa!

1 comment:

  1. Uncle Ken was awesome. I love that the picture of Aunt Evelyn and Uncle Ken is behind him too.
    I know he is so happy to be reunited with loved ones on the other side. He was lonely without Aunt Evelyn.

    ReplyDelete