Friday, October 28, 2016

Weak!

Sometimes ordinary things just strike you differently.  I've been thinking lately about how weak some people are. With the presidential election around the corner and politics swirling around, the choices are obvious yet so many people are blinded by the craftiness of men and make wrong choices.  Even people who have been taught truth and are supposedly well-informed. Weak!  It really baffles me.

Most people making bad political choices are just plain ignorant.  They just accept all the lies they are told by the mainstream media as truths.  To me that is more understandable because they haven't been taught correct principles.  Then there are other people who know better.  And are just plain weak.  To me that's the only explanation.  They are disappointments.  People who have been taught and should know better yet still make bad choices disappoint me.  This has happened a couple times this week.  So I guess perhaps I'm a little more sensitive at the moment.

This morning as I was browsing a shopping website two things stood out to me.  As I was perusing the daily specials page I noticed they were selling earrings for men.  I was disgusted.  Then just a few columns down the page the other item that jumped out at me was nose rings for sale.  Seriously?  I mean I know there are plenty of men who wear earrings and people who wear nose rings but I personally have never seen an advertisement for them.  Nor have I ever seen them for sale on a website's main sales page.  The impression I came away with was that this is what our world has come down to.  Where men wearing earrings and people wearing nose rings is considered normal and mainstream.  I was disgusted and admittedly a little discouraged with my fellow men.

The Bible clearly states that our bodies are temples that should be reveranced and not defiled.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17:
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?  
17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
 Most people in this country are Christians and believe the Bible to be the word of God.  Yet how many willingly defile their bodies with piercings, tattoos, brandings, etc.?  Not only is that willfully rebelling against God but it really is very ugly.  Weak!

This morning I was also reading an article in American Thinker where the author noted that he was banned from Facebook for posting something perceived as derogatory to Muslims.  He actually posted the screenshot of his Facebook page which said that Facebook had removed his post because it did not conform with their community rules.

Then he posted the original post.  It was basically a commentary about a picture he saw of a Muslim woman with heavy eye makeup looking demure dressed in a burqa or whatever those things are called that cover everything but your eyes.  Basically his commentary was that it was contradictory.  That's it.  No vulgarity or profanity or anything bad was in that post.  Yet Facebook censored him and removed his post because they didn't like him talking about Muslims.

Now, even though I don't have a Facebook account personally, I know that they allow plenty of vulgarity and profanity without censorship. Unfortunately I've seen it with my own eyes on someone else's account.  Furthermore they allow religious persecution using vulgarity and profanity without censorship-- at least when the persecution is directed towards Christian religions.  Facebook has no problem with vulgarity or profanity.  Or religious persecution -- unless it's directed towards a Muslim.

And it doesn't even have to be a lie -- as long as it could be perceived as derogatory by Muslims, even if it's the truth, it is considered slander and censored by removal.

Wiki leaks has hard evidence that Facebook and the Hillary Clinton campaign are in cahoots.  Yet people still flock to Facebook for their daily dose of Zombification.  Weak!

I'm just really sick and tired of weak people allowing Satan to control their thoughts, actions, and lives.  Grow a backbone, stand up for yourself, start making better choices and quit being so weak!

That's my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment