Thursday, February 20, 2014

Mission Memories -- Random Pictures

okay here are just a few pictures that were not scanned until after the place where they belong was already posted.  So I'm just going to tack them on here at the end.


This is a picture of an alligator.  Can you spot him?

I think this was in Zephyrhills.

this is the Dade City (Zephyrhills), Ward building.

another view from the Dade City church.

shopping center in Zephyrhills.

same shopping center. I don't know why this picture was taken.

I was looking at this picture trying to remember what it was and then it came to me.
This is one of our investigators houses that Sister Beck and I taught.

I remember this was a very fancy house and property.  I think her husband was a doctor.  He was never there.  I actually felt kind of bad for her.  She didn't seem very happy.  She had a young son maybe four or five years old.

Going to this house reminded me of the fancy southern plantations that you see on television.

I don't remember what happened to her, but she wasn't baptized.  I don't even know if we finished teaching her all the discussions or not.

another picture from the MTC of my companionship there.

a lovely picture of Sister Beck and myself.  We were ambitious, carrying four Books of Mormon with us.

We did give away a lot of copies of the Book of Mormon.  Probably 1-3 per tracting session.

I hope a few of them did some good.

I don't know why this pictures out of place, but this is when Sister Beck and I dressed up as Elders for our ZDM -- my first.

think this picture might already be on here, but I'm not sure.  I don't know if this is a Zephyrhills or Brooksville.

and then we will conclude with a lovely picture of me in front of the Dade City Chapel.

No comments:

Post a Comment