Friday, February 21, 2014

Sister Erickson's Wedding

Lisa and I drove down to Las Vegas to attend Sister Erickson's wedding.

I don't remember when it was but it was during the time Lisa was home from her mission getting surgery before she got reassigned to Arizona.

Okay, I'm going to amend this because I asked Lisa this morning, when it was and she said, March 1994.

I'm thinking it might have been during my spring break at Utah State.

For some reason I thought that Sister Wilson's wedding was first so it's a good thing these haven't posted yet, because I am going to have to rearrange them. Sister Wilson's wedding was in August 1994.

me sitting in front of the Las Vegas Temple

me, Sister Erickson, and her new husband

it seems like I should be wearing a black name tag :-)

I'm not sure where this is, it looks like it might be in a seminary building or something.

This is probably where the reception was held.  The one thing I remember about -- that Lisa and I laugh about -- is the dance floor.  It was hilarious to watch the people dancing.
It seems like somebody fell down -- is that right Lisa?

Another amendment: I asked Lisa, and sure enough I think it was an older lady that fell down on the dance floor :-) we were busting a gut.  The dance floor was more entertaining than any Las Vegas show in town :-)


The Luxor Hotel.

I think these were all taken at the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas.



on the Las Vegas strip -- in front of the MGM Grand Hotel.

Sister Wilson's wedding is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment