Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mission Memories -- Sister Wilson, Adjunct Photos

the following pictures are pictures I received from Sister Wilson after I left Port Charlotte.

so as I narrate, I might have to guess on what some of them are :-)

Sister Wilson can't get enough of those crazy boats :-)

this is Jay and his wife.  We baptized Jay.  His wife was already a member.

I don't know why she sent me these pictures.  Apparently she had a flat tire.  Either that or they were just practicing :-)




 apparently Sister Wilson was in a threesome.  This looks like their district.  Interestingly, Sister Erickson, in the yellow, became my last companion.
looks like a zone picture.  Elder Roundy, second from left, was the zone leader.
 Sister Wilson with Jay and his wife. 

this is the investigator that we taught that I mentioned before.  Apparently they did get married.  And I do believe she was baptized.

the groom was already a member. Remember this is the lady we taught that was the secretary of a different church. Presbyterian or something.  I'm glad to know that they were married and she was baptized.

Okay, I just thought I would throw in these pictures for completeness sake.

I'm not in any of these pictures so I hope you're not too disappointed :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment