Monday, February 17, 2014

Mission Memories -- Seminole -- Sister Erickson: Part Two

Sister Erickson and I continued to work at the elementary school, four hours per week, as our community service. I enjoyed working with James.  He was a cool kid.  Sister Erickson continued working with Sister Collett's girl that she tutored.  Thus the following pictures:

Sister Erickson and Sister Stone

At the elementary school, doing community service.

Sister Erickson with two kids from the class we worked with.

Sister Erickson with the two kids that we tutored.  They both were behind in reading so we helped them with reading.

me with the class that we helped out with.

When we weren't tutoring, James and ?,  We helped the kids in the classroom with their work.

me with three of the kids that we tutored.  Of course they loved me :-)

me with my buddy James.

Apparently he's too busy with his yo yo to bother looking at the camera :-)

He did get distracted easily.

Sister Erickson with the girl she tutored.


Sister Erickson with the class that we helped tutor.

Sister Erickson with the two kids we helped to teach how to read, and their teacher.

me with the teacher and two kids we tutored.

me with James and ?
check out the beautiful Florida sunset!

I don't look too bad either :-)

Stone/Erickson

The sunsets in Florida are amazing.  That is something I remember about Florida, the amazing sunsets.

The two women in the foreground are just as amazing :-)

it looks like the light is following me again :-)

What can I say, I'm just illuminating :-)

doing my favorite pose again :-)

I'm not sure which beach this is :-(

I guess I'm trying to look cool here.

I don't think it worked.  :-)

my silhouette against the gorgeous sunset.

There is that crazy pose again.

Looks like I'm about to get wet :-)

obviously this is a different day, because I'm wearing a different dress.

The sunset is just as beautiful, and so am I. :-)

look at our awesome photography skills.  Check out the sunset just behind us :-)

What a cute picture :-)

okay the next few pictures are somewhat ridiculous.

I don't know what I'm thinking posting on this railing.  Obviously, I thought it would look cool, but in actuality, it looks ridiculous.  :-(

I almost didn't put this picture on here, but I got a good laugh at it so I thought perhaps you would too.  :-)

What was Sister Erickson thinking taking this picture of me?

Obviously I wasn't ready for my close-up yet :-)

at least I'm ready for this picture.  But, what's up with my feet on two different rails?  Why didn't Sister Erickson, tell me how ridiculous this pose was?

Okay I promise the next post will be better -- to make up for the ridiculous pictures on this one.  I will do a couple of baptisms on the next post.  So look for that one tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment